I have seen several posts here with similar problem but none of them describes exactly my situation.
- Windows 10
- OpenVINO toolkit 2020.1 (the same is for 2019.3)
So, I am using INCS 2 on pure Windows 10 without any virtualization. I am testing my models using provided sample object_detection_demo_ssd_async.exe. Usually it works as expected, but sometimes device falls into condition when Windows stops to recognize it. If I reconnect device to the system it is shown in Device Manager as Movidius MyriadX. Output of demo app is as follows:
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading input
MFX: Can't initialize session
[ INFO ] Loading Inference Engine
[ INFO ] Device info:
myriadPlugin version ......... 2.1
Build ........... 37988
[ INFO ] Loading network files
[ INFO ] Batch size is forced to 1.
[ INFO ] Checking that the inputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Checking that the outputs are as the demo expects
[ INFO ] Loading model to the device
<[35mE: [ncAPI] [ 0]  ncDeviceOpen:1012 Failed to find booted device after boot<[0m
[ ERROR ] Can not init Myriad device: NC_ERROR
When program starts loading model to teh device this Windows notification appears: The last USB device you connected to the computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it. Recommedation: Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.
Reconnection of device does not help. I do not know what need to be done to make it wokr properly again. but after some time it works again. Can you please recommend something?
Thanks for reaching out.
- Could you please try testing it on another system with the same OS or with another OS (Ubuntu, MacOS) and see if the issue persists?
- While working, how much time do you wait for the error to show up?
- You are saying it stops working and after some time it works again, how long do you wait for it to work again?
- Does the error occur while testing one of our models or just with your models?