Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libngraph.dylib on MACOS

zihao
Beginner

Hi,

I've successfully complied the hello_classification c++ sample, but when i ran the app it showed the following error

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libngraph.dylib

Referenced from: /opt/intel/openvino_2021.3.394/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/libinference_engine.dylib

Reason: image not found

I've checked my libngraph.dylib is located in 

/opt/intel/openvino_2021.3.394/deployment_tools/ngraph/lib

And I've tried the install_name_tool method but it did not work.

Appreciate any other solutions. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Zihao Guo,

Thank you for reaching out. I found out the same issue reported on the Apple Community and this kind of error is because of the different project configurations that amend a framework build for the app.

Thus, what I can suggest avoiding the error is, you can run the following commands to add rpath to myriad_compile, and to remove the code signature:

1. MYRIAD_COMPILE=<INSTALL_DIR>/openvino_2021/deployment_tools/inference_engine/lib/intel64/myriad_compile
  2. sudo install_name_tool -add_rpath $(dirname $(find <INSTALL_DIR>/openvino_2021 -name libngraph.dylib)) $MYRIAD_COMPILE
  3. sudo codesign --remove-signature $MYRIAD_COMPILE

After that, try to recompile the hello_classification c++ sample.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos
Syamimi_Intel

Hi Zihao Guo,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Syamimi

0 Kudos