Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

how to run Multimodels

NMitr2
Beginner

Hi, time ago I tried to run multi models into NCS2 but with no success, now I'm trying to run two models on my PC ( without use NCS2), but I get an error...

so I'm trying to run the example : asl_recognition_demo, I alredy downloaded the file in FP32 (and put all file inside the same folder) of asl-recognition-0003.bin, asl-recognition-0003.xml and person-detection-asl-0001.bin, person-detection-asl-0001.xml and of course the file asl_recognition_demo.py on GitHub, follow the instruction on github https://github.com/openvinotoolkit/open_model_zoo/tree/master/demos/python_demos/asl_recognition_demo

I got this output error:

eggnicola@eggnicola-System-Product-Name:~/Desktop/Mix_models_test$ python asl_recognition_demo.py -m_a ~/Desktop/Mix_models_test/asl-recognition-0003.xml -m_d ~/Desktop/Mix_models_test/person-detection-asl-0001.xml -i 0 -c ./classes.json
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "asl_recognition_demo.py", line 25, in <module>
from asl_recognition_demo.common import load_ie_core
File "/home/eggnicola/Desktop/Mix_models_test/asl_recognition_demo.py", line 25, in <module>
from asl_recognition_demo.common import load_ie_core
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'asl_recognition_demo.common'; 'asl_recognition_demo' is not a package

any tip about what am I wronging?

many thanks

Regards

Nicola

0 Kudos
0 Replies