Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

matmul not supported in open vino R5

adhikary__sunit
Beginner

Hello,

On trying to convert a frozen graph using the MO, I am facing issues with the matmul function. Error I got is :

[ ERROR ]  List of operations that cannot be converted to IE IR:
[ ERROR ]      MatMul (1)
[ ERROR ]          MatMul_1
[ ERROR ]  Part of the nodes was not translated to IE. Stopped. 
 For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #24. 
[ 2018-12-21 18:52:24,530 ] [ DEBUG ] [ main:331 ]  Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.5.445/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 325, in main
    return driver(argv)
  File "/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.5.445/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 267, in driver
    mean_scale_values=mean_scale)
  File "/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.5.445/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/tf.py", line 434, in tf2nx
    meta_info=meta_info)
  File "/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.5.445/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/common.py", line 142, in prepare_emit_ir
    meta_info=meta_info)
  File "/opt/intel/computer_vision_sdk_2018.5.445/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/back/ie_ir_ver_2/emitter.py", line 419, in generate_ie_ir
    refer_to_faq_msg(24))
mo.utils.error.Error: Part of the nodes was not translated to IE. Stopped. 
 For more information please refer to Model Optimizer FAQ (<INSTALL_DIR>/deployment_tools/documentation/docs/MO_FAQ.html), question #24. 

Steps to reproduce the error 

sudo python3 mo_tf.py --input_model finalGraph.pb --log_level=DEBUG

Please also find the attached frozen pb . 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xiaojun_H_Intel
Employee

I encountered the same problem. But according to the guide, it seems that MatMul is already supported.

Any advice?

0 Kudos