I built my custom model with tensorflow and converted it to IR.
and when I tested, the output of the model changed sometimes.
I took several experiments and found out that a certain 'separable convolution' layer does not return same output even with same input
Is there anyone help me to resolve this issue?
I attached the converted model I used.
I made that separable convolution layer as output.
* I used openvino_2019.3.376, myriad stick 2
Thank you for reaching out.
Could you please answer the following questions:
- Which framework and topology is your model based on?
- What was the Model Optimizer command used to convert to IR format?
- Could you provide us the IR files and the frozen model?
- How are you testing your model, are you using our sample codes?
- Could you provide a sample input and expected output?
Intel Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel