I'm not a CS/IT guy and totally newbie in deep learning…some minnows throw here and hope to catch a whale:
- got couple ncs from friend and played for two days…
- no power machine to train model by myself, so played on pre-trained model…
- had problem to mvCompile tf-ssd-mobilenet…
- found ncs supports caffe-ssd-mobilenet…
- idea of tf2caffe, any guide?
- found OpenVINO…
- found "Using the Model Optimizer to Convert TensorFlow* Models By Deanne Deuermeyer (Intel), Andrey Z. (Intel), AMY R. (Intel), Fritz B. (Intel), published on May 8, 2018, updated January 15, 2019"
- idea of IR2caffe, any guide?
- ncs should get involve deep into openvino, it might be a big guy~
appreciate for any information.
Thank you for reaching out. The Neural Compute SDK version 2.10.01.01 was recently released and has support for TensorFlow SSD MobileNet v1/v2 coco networks.
If you are using the OpenVINO toolkit can be used with the Neural Compute Sticks. Take a look at the model optimizer guide for converting tensorflow or caffe models into an IR.
Please post any questions regarding the OpenVINO toolkit on the computer vision forum.
Hope this helps!