Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

what is the accuracy of Open-vino Face recognizer ?

Kabariya__Parth
Beginner

I am using OpenVino with GO language using GOCV library, they have recently announced that we can use openvino in GoLang by using GOCV. So i want to use that but I don't know the accuracy of OpenVINO's face recognizer... and one more thing is this pre-trained model are keep updating if yes then how do we know about that it released new pre-trained model. Any help :)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Monique_J_Intel
Employee

Hi Parth,

The accuracy of the face detection sample that showcases object detection task applied for face recognition is derived from the accuracy of the age gender, head pose, and emotion models and can be found in the in-package documentation C:\Intel\computer_vision_sdk_<version>\deployment_tools\intel_models\index.html.

A way to know what new pre-trained models have been added to the new releases you can take a look at the release notes here https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/OpenVINO-RelNotes.

Kind Regards,

Monique Jones

0 Kudos