Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
408 Discussions

Asus rock strix b 560-e gaming wifi

matuaios
Beginner

Asus ROG STRIX B560-E ИГРОВОЙ WI-FI 

совместимость процессора

интел ядра i7 11700k

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Intel complies with all applicable trade regulations and sanctions in the countries in which it operates. Based on Intel’s announcement to cease operations in Russia, I am unable to provide the support requested.

The Intel Download Center and Intel Download Support Assistant (IDSA) are available to meet driver update needs.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Intel complies with all applicable trade regulations and sanctions in the countries in which it operates. Based on Intel’s announcement to cease operations in Russia, I am unable to provide the support requested.

The Intel Download Center and Intel Download Support Assistant (IDSA) are available to meet driver update needs.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos