Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
408 Discussions

[ESDQ for Aibox] Error: Failed to verify system dependencies

AmandaLee
New Contributor I

Dear Expert,

After the installation of "ESDQ for Aibox" was completed, I tried to execute the "esdq" command, but received "Failed to verify system dependencies".

Screenshot from 2024-03-13 11-40-29.png

Screenshot from 2024-03-13 11-35-55.png

Is there any solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Amanda

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

just to clarify, did you use any docker container during installation? If so, ensure you are within the container & try to run the command again.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
AmandaLee
New Contributor I

Hi Iffa,

I tried reinstalling "ESDQ for Aibox" on a clean Ubuntu system, but ran into a new problem.

At "./edgesoftware install" stage, the installation fails. It seems to be caused by the wrong linux kernel header name. Could you help me with how to solve it?

Screenshot from 2024-03-18 15-54-07.png

Screenshot from 2024-03-18 15-57-02.png

Thank & Regards,

Amanda

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Could you try this command:

sudo apt install "your missing header (linux-headers-6.7.10-060710-generic)"

Reboot, then try installing the package again.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos