Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
408 Discussions

How can I use metadata from EVAM and Datastore,RestDataExport

Siyoung
New Contributor I

I want to use metadata from EVAM at the multimodal-data-visualization-streaming

How can I get metadata ?

#######################

"docker logs ia_rest_export"

I got these error messages 

E0908 07:57:08.899373 1 RestDataExport.go:291] Error receiving message: Recv_timeout
E0908 07:57:08.899399 1 RestDataExport.go:293] Timeout: Subscriber not able to receive the data from publisher

How can I solve it ? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Apologies for the delay in our response. If you are trying to extract the imagedata and metadata, we would suggest using the DiscoverHistory tool that is available on Edge Insights for Industrial software package. This tool demonstrates the implementation of getting the stored metadata and imagedata from the datastore container.

Please refer to the following link for more information.

https://eiidocs.intel.com/pages/advanced-guide.html#discoverhistory-tool

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Could you share more information about your setup? Are you using EVAM included with Edge Insights for Industrial or EVAM standalone? In either case, could you please share the software version? I would like to setup my system and reproduce the error. Thanks!

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

EVAM with included eii 4.0.0 

I adjust some configs  then now I can see the result of 8087/metadata

but still exist these error messages.
E0908 07:57:08.899373 1 RestDataExport.go:291] Error receiving message: Recv_timeout
E0908 07:57:08.899399 1 RestDataExport.go:293] Timeout: Subscriber not able to receive the data from publisher

0 Kudos
Siyoung
New Contributor I

then how can I match imagedata of MINIOdb with metadata of Influxdb?

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Let me reach out to the development team for further guidance. I will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Siyoung,

Apologies for the delay in our response. If you are trying to extract the imagedata and metadata, we would suggest using the DiscoverHistory tool that is available on Edge Insights for Industrial software package. This tool demonstrates the implementation of getting the stored metadata and imagedata from the datastore container.

Please refer to the following link for more information.

https://eiidocs.intel.com/pages/advanced-guide.html#discoverhistory-tool

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos