Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

11.1 Beta and buffercount

PhilN
Beginner
I understand that 11.1 will provide support for the OPEN parameter buffercount. We'd like to test this. Is a Beta available? How do we join the Beta program so we will know when it becomes available?

Thanks.

P
0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Quoting - phil@tgsmc.com
I understand that 11.1 will provide support for the OPEN parameter buffercount. We'd like to test this. Is a Beta available? How do we join the Beta program so we will know when it becomes available?

The beta test is nearly over, and the downloadable version doesn't include some bug fixes which have been announced. There was a post on the AVX forum with a link to the beta license request.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
The beta is over and no more applications are being accepted.
0 Kudos
PhilN
Beginner
The beta is over and no more applications are being accepted.
That's too bad. We reported a problem with buffercount and specifically asked to be part of the beta so we could test it.

Is there any way we could get the latest Beta kit? Or get a confirmation that the problem we reported was fixed?

P
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Phil,

The information I have from the developers is that this feature did make it into 11.1, along with two new environment variables that allow tuning of already-built executables. 11.1 is in the process of being packaged for release and should be available in June. You will receive an email when it becomes available.

By the way, I notice that your forum "display name" is your email address. I recommend changing this - see this link for details.
0 Kudos