Do you have a plan to integrate the Parallel Studio with Visual Studio 2019?
1. I am running VS 2019 16.2.0 Preview 1.
2. See picture it tells you the new project type -- notice the change in the picture from yours.
3. Intel Fortran shows up in the list of installed programs but not in the new projects.
4. Not a problem I just 2017 to make new and then open in 2019, I actually prefer 2017 for some things.
The underlying problem is the auditors who have a rule on our work computers that all programs have to be to the latest update no longer than 30 days after the update is released. 1984 is alive and well in 2019, or as they said in the 60's bend the punch cards, if you do not know what punch cards are then ask your father.
I took off all the installed Intel Fortran programs and reinstalled 2019 update 4 last night. So it is a clean install.
so i installed VS 2019 and Parallel studio2019 Update 4 to use for fortran prjects. As you mention above, i can't see a fortan new project and therefore i choose just the Empty project but when i tried to compile some already functional fortran codes i get some weird fatal errors, as it says.
1) does VS 2019 and Parallel studio2019 Update 4 for fortran projects run smoothy at you as long as u choose that Empty Project? I have just to use the Empty Project for fortan and everything is ok or there are still other problems, like what i wrote above?
2)do u have any other solution to suggest for fortran complier and VS ? i see that i cant download VS2017 from official site in order to go back to a combination i know it worked fine at my previous (stolen) laptop?
I am a new user of Intel Fortran from Visual studio. I currently have a user subroutine code written in Fortran for creep analysis in ANSYS. So I need to compile and link this code with ANSYS. I have installed Visual studio community, version 16.4.0 and Intel Parallel XE update 5 on windows 10. But when I started Visual studio and checked >tool>options> Intel compiler and tools>, under C++ list, only Code coverage, Optimization reports, Performance libraries, Profile Guide Optimization without Intel visual Fortran. Could some one help me to fix this issue .
I installed Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019 (Version 16.4.0, VisualStudio.16. Release /16.4.0+29519.181, Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 4.8.03761, Visual C++ 2019 00435-60000-00000-AA253), and installed Paralllel XE 2019 update 5 on my windows 10. Click Tools>Options>Intel Compilers and tools>, “Intel visual fortran” is not on the list of C++. Also the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\intel\shared files\VS Integration\VS16\Intel Fortran\VFPackages” was not generated
Could anybody tell me how fix this
Many thanks Renfan