Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28602 Discussions

Dialog Editor Toolbox Does Not Appear

dabradley
Beginner
I am using VS 2005 Professionalintegreated withIntel Fortran Compiler version 9.1. When I have the dialog editor open, its toolbox does not appear (even after clicking view>toolbox and having the empty generic toolbox appear). Does a fix exist for this? I did find an old reference to the problem which occurred when the project is in the solution folder (see below), but I assume that that problem has been resolved by now. So, how to fix?

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=144156: We have identified this as an issue for VS 8.0. We will publish a fix in the next version of Visual Studio. Until then, autogenerated items will only work when projects are not under solution folders. I apologize for any inconvenience. A workaround is to manually add the built output to the toolbox. Posted by Benjamin Wulfe - MS on 8/17/2006 at 6:06 PM
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Install Service Pack 1 for VS2005.
0 Kudos