Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28443 Discussions

Download Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows 2019 with it's student licence

Manar_Naser
Beginner

How can I download Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows 2019 with it's student licence?  

At this page, I do not find the student serial number

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ron_Green
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Please contact support (submit a ticket) for licensing issues - https://supporttickets.intel.com/ 

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

So yes, download the 2019 Update 5 package.

I just sent you email with your "serial number".  you will be asked for this.  DO NOT SHARE IT HERE.

If your email is same as your Registration Center account from 2019 you should receive that email. 

When you start the installer, you will be asked for this "serial number"

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

I have used the serial number and the program informed me that the serial number is expired. please help me!

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

You do not need a license for the latest oneAPI Fortran compiler.  Forget the old 2019 compiler and get the latest.  It is here Intel® oneAPI standalone component installation files

On this page, use the left navigation to find 'Compilers' and the Fortran compiler like this

Ron_Green_0-1643151007523.png

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

To connect intel parallel studio cluster XE with an other program (Abaqus). The parallel studio version should be older than the Abaqus. Therefore, I need 2019 version. 

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

@Manar_Naser wrote:

To connect intel parallel studio cluster XE with an other program (Abaqus). The parallel studio version should be older than the Abaqus. Therefore, I need 2019 version. 

That is not true. You can, and should, use the latest version. At most you will have to edit the Abaqus scripts that tell it how to find the Fortran compiler.

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

I am confused about the expired message. Why the serial number which I have received today is expired.

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

I extended the expiration date.  try again.

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

Thanks a lot. Please, I want to extend the expiration date for two years. 

0 Kudos
Ron_Green

Your expiration is 12/29/2023.  By that time oneAPI Intel Fortran v2024 will be released and available for download.  2019 will be 5 years old by that point and removed from Intel Registration Center for download.  So extending your license will do no good.  Abaqus had better support newer Intel Fortran versions by 2024 - their customers will no longer be able to download v2019 anywhere.  I think the extension to your Student License to 12/29/2023 is sufficient to get your through your dissertation or your studies.  If you are doing commercial work you can consider purchasing a commercial license.  Or a new Academic license.  OR you can, in 2024, download the a copy of oneAPI Intel Fortran.

0 Kudos