Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Help posting!

aaron2
New Contributor I

To the mods:

I've tried posting a topic in this forum and in the debug forum and they're not showing up. What do I need to do to be able to post in these forums?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Well, this one is visible. My understanding is that some new posters have their posts moderated and need to be checked before they appear. I see two posts from you about gdb, one in this forum and one in the debugging forum.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Well, this one is visible. My understanding is that some new posters have their posts moderated and need to be checked before they appear. I see two posts from you about gdb, one in this forum and one in the debugging forum.

0 Kudos
aaron2
New Contributor I

Steve Lionel (Ret.) (Blackbelt) wrote:

Yes it seems they're visible now. I just assumed the moderation release process would be less than 4 days, hence my post. 

0 Kudos