Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28632 Discussions

Intel Fortran 2019.3.203 compiler for ANSYS 2022

rammo93
Beginner

Hello,

I am a Ph.D. student trying to install the Intel Fortran 2019.3.203 compiler from the intel website. When I am searching for it, I am unable to find a link to download it. Would you please help me with installing this specific compiler? Is it possible to provide this particular compiler for free to students? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Ram

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Unless you have a paid support contract, you can only obtain the latest version of the compiler. However, the latest compiler has a high probability of working with a third party package such as Ansys, provided appropriate modifications are made to the Ansys scripts.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Unless you have a paid support contract, you can only obtain the latest version of the compiler. However, the latest compiler has a high probability of working with a third party package such as Ansys, provided appropriate modifications are made to the Ansys scripts.

rammo93
Beginner

Thank you very much for your reply. Would you please let me know how I can get a paid support contract, if there is a research/academic contract option for university students/professors? 

How much do these contracts usually cost just an estimate?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

Unless you are a wealthy University it is not worth the money, it is a good learning exercise to get ANSYS running with the latest Intel. 

0 Kudos