Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28457 Discussions

Intel® Fortran Compiler Runtime for Windows* not available through link

avinashs
New Contributor I

1. The link for the Intel Fortan Compiler Runtime appears to be broken. I tried to access it at

Intel® oneAPI standalone component installation files

2. The runtime library version supposed to be available through the broken link is 2022.2.0. However, the standalone Fortran compiler version available is 2022.1.0. When available, will the 2022.2.0 runtime libraries be incompatible?

3. Otherwise, where can I access the 2022.1.0 runtime libraries?

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

There is a typo in the URL for the link for the Fortran runtime. Change the leading part from ttp// to http:// , and the installer will be downloaded.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

There is a typo in the URL for the link for the Fortran runtime. Change the leading part from ttp// to http:// , and the installer will be downloaded.

0 Kudos
avinashs
New Contributor I

Thanks - the link works now. I installed the 2022.2.0 run time files - they are compatible with 2022.1.0 Fortran.

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

Thanks for reporting the typo in the link to the Fortran runtime libraries for Windows. I reported it to the author of that page.

Now for the version numbering...

• I THINK that for the Fortran runtime libraries the version number 2022.2.0 matches the oneAPI release version. Those will work with oneAPI 2022.2 which contains the current release of both ifort (2021.6.0) and ifx (2022.1.0).
  • The standalone version of Fortran is the version number of the latest ifx release, 2022.1.0. That package also includes ifort 2021.6.0.

I attended several meetings to decide the version numbers. We ALL need a magic decoder ring to track this!

0 Kudos