Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Message editing problem...

anthonyrichards
New Contributor III
I tried to edit the previous post of mine 'to loc or not to loc', but only the lower half (2nd code box + preceding and following text) appeared in the edit box, the initial pre-amble and first code box failed to appear. I wanted to edit the pre-amble to be 'Recently, making my first attempt at multithreading andlooking for code to crib from, I found the following in the 'samplesadvancedwin32 hreads1.f90' unit,'.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
keefer
Beginner
Dear Anthony,
I, personally appreciate well crafted English. Your desire to change your mind about the topic is unreasonable. It is enough that the Forum web site work at all, let alone allow one to make literary changes after posting. One you press the enter button, like it or not, everyone sees it.
If your title does draw any "hits", other than mine, Just re-post it.
Regards,
Keith
0 Kudos
anthonyrichards
New Contributor III
Unreasonable? Give me a break. If an EDIT button is supplied, then it should work.
0 Kudos
keefer
Beginner
Dear Anthony,
Part of the reason I responded to your message was that no one else had. Given your response, now I know why.
Regards,
Keith
0 Kudos
wkramer
Beginner
This forum does support emoticons :smileywink:.
Walter
0 Kudos
wkramer
Beginner
This forum does support emoticons ;-)
(just don't try to use those from the toolbar)
Walter
0 Kudos
keefer
Beginner
Walter,
Thanks for your message, which I interpreted as "chill out", very appropriate advice.
Anthony,
I'm sorry if my responsesaggravatedyou further. Actually, I rather liked your title "To LOC or not to LOC" and have been having related problems myself.
Regards to you both,
Keith
0 Kudos