Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Reinstalling/Restoring IMSL Libraries

martin__george
Beginner

Hello--

I have a valid license to Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* with Rogue Wave* IMSL. Due to a HD failure, I have had to reinstall this software. While I have had no issues with reinstalling VS and various compiler related components, I am unable to download and reinstall IMSL libraries as it not longer appears to be bundled with (either current or) legacy releases. How can I get access to a bundled package including IMSL so that I can restore the installation to which I have valid license?

Thanks very much,

George

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

IMSL has always been a separate download. If you select your license for the bundle and go to a download page for Fortran, there should be a separate link for IMSL. If you need more help I'd recommend opening a support ticket.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Rogue Wave IMSL is no longer available directly from Intel. It can be obtained directly from Roguewave or Roguewave resellers.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Devorah, what is being asked for is the download from previously purchased bundles. That should still be available.

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

The downloadable installer is probably one of the two files named on https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/rogue-wave-imsl-fortran-numerical-libraries-70-for-intel-parallel-studio-xe-composer . The checksums probably do not apply to any comparable installer for IMSL purchased from Roguewave/VNI rather than from Intel. If I remember correctly, Roguewave sold versions 7.0 and 7.1 of IMSL for Fortran, in contrast to the version 7.0.1 in the Intel package.

George, which is the Fortran Composer version that you restored?

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

IMSL was completely removed from the Intel Registration Center. Users need to contact Roque Wave directly. Intel has no rights to keep IMSL on the servers. However, Rogue Wave should be able to provide you with the copy, if you tell them that you have bought it from Intel previously.  However, you still have a license for Parallel Studio XE which is available for you to download.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

That's disappointing and more than a little astonishing. Having read Intel's earlier contract with Rogue Wave, I have to wonder if someone is misinterpreting the details. I also wonder if RW even has the correct installer, as it was created by Intel and not RW.

0 Kudos
Ye__Jay
Beginner

I have a similar issue. My license seems not working anymore, I would like to contact Intel to ask for the details. How can I reach to Intel customer service with my license information?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos