Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

.bsc corrupt?

vader1000
ビギナー
752件の閲覧回数
I am using v6.6A in windows xp pro. I am working on a long-term project in which we normally build a .bsc file so that we can utilize the "goto definition" ability of the compiler. i have been doing this for years in the same project. we have also been continually changing code, adding new .f90 files, etc. suddenly, when i do a build after making a change, it gives this error:

Linking...
Creating library Debug/HSMM.lib and object Debug/HSMM.exp
Creating browse info file...
BSCMAKE: error BK1505 : cannot read from file 'Debug/HSMM.bsc'
Error executing bscmake.exe.

i have never seen this before. if i do a rebuild all, this error does not occur. we have not changed compiler settings in a very long time, so that is not it. i have deleted the debug and elease directories to get rid of all intermediate files (.obj's, .bsc, etc), and tried again, and the same thing. what can cause this?

jeff
0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)
Steven_L_Intel1
従業員
752件の閲覧回数
I am confused - you say a "Rebuild All" makes the error go away, but clearing out the Debug and Release folders does not?

Have you tried running a SCANDISK to see if your disk file system is corrupted?

Steve
vader1000
ビギナー
752件の閲覧回数
A rebuild all is the only thing that will resolve the problem. even if i delete the debug/release directories and click just Build, it will still give an error! scandisk was just run recently with no errors. it's very bizaar.

jeff
Steven_L_Intel1
従業員
752件の閲覧回数
Send us a zip archive of your workspace to vf-support@compaq.com and we'll see if there's a compiler issue (seems unlikely, but...)

I note that a Clean doesn't delete the linker-created .bsc from your Debug folder, so that's a difference from your deleting the folders.

Steve
vader1000
ビギナー
752件の閲覧回数
FYI, when i clean the debug menu, i choose to manually delete the entire folder just to set me back to a "zero" state. i'll get a zip together.
vader1000
ビギナー
752件の閲覧回数
Any update on this issue since i sent you my project?
Steven_L_Intel1
従業員
752件の閲覧回数
Please direct all support correspondence to vf-support@compaq.com. This forum is not a formal support channel.

However, I don't have any news. I'll let you know through support if/when I do, but I have to say that I am not hopeful - it's the linker that's complaining and that's not our code.

Steve
返信