Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

[coarray] 4 months and still have no reply from the support portal

Pierre_Archambeau

Hello,

I have a bug since 4 months using coarray Intel's implementation. I reported it on 21st November 2013. Since that time, I have no acceptable answer from the support portal. They only replied with "It is assigned to a developer but there  hasn't been any communication with me yet", which is quite disappointing...

This bug stops our parallel developments. Please provide us a solution.

The issue ID is 6000034259.

Here is a summary of the issue (a minimalist project is given in attachment): I create an object which has multiple co-dimensions, I assign a different value inside each codimension (in a sub layer, e.g. x%y%z), for images /= 1 I ask to change the value with the value assigned in the image 1, I print the results, It is only correct for image 1.

Could you please provide us some help ?

PS: it works on a Cray compiler...

Regards,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I looked at the status of this and it is still under investigation by the developers. The last reply I see from them is about a month ago. I will ping them and see if they have made progress.

0 Kudos
Pierre_Archambeau

Thank you for your help ! Do you have any reply from the engineers ?

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I discussed it with them last week - they said it's a difficult issue they had already spent some time on, and would try to get back to it this week.

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

We believe that this is fixed in 15.0.

0 Kudos