Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

/debug-parameters not working

iklassen
Beginner
Hello,
I have the following fortran file which I compile and link to a C++ application using Visual Studio 2003. When I check the value of HALF2 it shows 0.0. What else needs to be done to view the correct value? I am using the /debug-parameters option (see full options below).
Ian
(routine clipped to save space)
subroutine tnmenu (ipltflg,iwin,angl_in)
real HALF2
parameter (HALF2 = 0.5)

if (irot .lt. 1) then
cenx = cenx + HALF2
ceny = ceny + HALF2
end if
return
end
Compiled as:
ifort /debug-parameters out:tnmenu.obj /Zi /Od /iface:cvf /traceback /check:bounds /libs:dll /threads /c tnmenu.for
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
What is the exact version of the Fortran compiler you are using? 9.0.xxx ? To see this, look in the file C:Program FilesIntelCompilerFortran9.0DocsNotesfsupport.txt
0 Kudos
iklassen
Beginner

Hi,

The version listed there is W_FC_P_9.0.018

Ian

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Ok - the feature did not work in that version and was noted in the release notes. Please download and install the latest version, 9.0.028, from Intel Premier Support.
0 Kudos
jli
Beginner
Should I be able to access premier support with just an evaluation license? I get an access denied message.

Ian
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
If you register the serial number, yes, for the duration of your evaluation license.
0 Kudos
iklassen
Beginner
The serial number is registered. I just sent an email to technical support.
0 Kudos
ipattielgc
Beginner
"the latest version, 9.0.028, from Intel Premier Support
", hm, I only see 9.0.025 there? 2:00 PM Pac 12/9/2005. I'm crrent on support lic.
Ian P.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Sorry, 9.0.025 is correct.
0 Kudos