The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is offering hands on performance tuning for your game at GDC. Participants will have the opportunity to have their game analyzed by our performance optimization experts and Intel® GPA. Each session is a one on one 90 minute session to ask questions about performance, learn Intel® GPA and understand performance opportunities within YOUR game!
What you need to do:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time slot during the conference. Slots are first come first serve, so register soon for the slot that fits your schedule best.
- Bring your application (.apk, .exe, etc.) to GDC ready to be analyzed. You can bring your development laptop or use on of our provided analysis systems.
At the conference:
- Meet with us to get your game ready to be analyzed by our experts. Together we will get the analysis system ready with your game and Intel® GPA. (All meetings will be held in a pipe and drape room for privacy)
- Once the system is ready, our experts will analyze your game with you one on one for 90 minutes.
- Once the 90 minutes are up, you will have a better understanding of your game’s performance and how to use Intel® GPA!
Feel free to post any questions about logistics or any of the items above.