The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2020.2!
You can download Intel® GPA 2020.2 for FREE from the Intel® GPA homepage.
Watch the full release video here!
- Future support is already enabled for the recently announced 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics
Graphics Frame Analyzer
- Variable Rate Shading Tier2 support in Multi-frame Profiling View mode. This includes screen-space visualization of the VRS image
- Alpha support for Microsoft DirectX* Raytracing in Multi-frame Profiling View mode
- Initial support for Multi-GPU applications in Multi-frame Profiling View mode
Graphics Trace Analyzer
- DirectX Raytracing calls are now displayed in the thread tracks
- Added auto-highlighting of events to make CPU and GPU synchronization more transparent. When you select a synchronization event, all events that are related to it are highlighted as well
- CPU synchronization with SetEvent and WaitForSingle(Multiple)Object(s)
- GPU synchronization with DirectX 12 command queue Signal/Wait calls
- See our first three Trace Analyzer Deep Dive videos - more to come!
- Increased the quality of CPU metrics on Windows by significantly increasing the granularity of CPU counters for Intel hardware
- Added support for DirectX 12 Variable Rate Shading Tier2
- Introduced support for DirectX Raytracing (Alpha)
- Added support for DirectX 12 Multiple GPUs (Beta)