The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2021.3!
You can download Intel® GPA 2021.3 for FREE from the Intel® GPA homepage.
Watch the full release video here!
Graphics Frame Analyzer:
- Open a frame from multiqueue Microsoft DirectX* 12 applications using the Multiframe View window and analyze a frame in detail.
- Search through and select resources quickly using the updated central panel for stream and frame captures.
- Visualize the state structure for stream files in a way that is similar to the structure of DirectX 12 headers using the new combined state view for pipeline state objects (PSO) and non-PSOs.
Graphics Trace Analyzer:
- Added tracing for multi-CPU systems.
- Added Media SDK support. Added media ITT events into thread tracks and visualized relations between these events and UMD queues with arrows.
- Implemented OpenGL screenshot capturing for the trace files. In OpenGL trace file preview, you can now see an actual screenshot captured from the application instead of a generic icon.
- Added the ability to copy data from Summary Table to clipboard.
- Improved the timeline initialization. Now trace loading time can be reduced up to 25%.
Intel® GPA Framework:
- Capture, replay, and analyze streams from workloads that use the Sampler Feedback and Mesh Shaders feature of DirectX 12 Ultimate.
- Improved support for deferred stream capture and playback for Direct3D* 12 applications.