The Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers team is proud to announce Intel® GPA 2022.4!
You can download Intel® GPA 2022.4 for FREE from the Intel® GPA homepage.
Support for the new Intel® Arc™ GPUs: DXR Hardware Metrics, Mesh Shaders and VRS Features.
Graphics Frame Analyzer
- The Intel® Arc™ GPU features can be profiled in Graphics Frame Analyzer, including Intel® Arc™-specific hardware metrics.
- Render Target Dependency Viewer: The Dependency Viewer was first available in our June 2021 release. We have made several improvements to the UI, making user workflow more efficient..
- We have made updates to take into account memory peak bandwidth of target platforms for proper identification of memory bottlenecks.
Intel® GPA Framework
- 20-40% framerate increase on GPA playback of captured streams from DXR-enabled games: Modified the way shader parameters for dispatch rays calls are processed. This applies to Direct3D12 DXR workloads.
- Reduced playback overhead by using Compute Shaders to populate shader parameters for dispatch rays that are in the same CommandList in DXR workloads.
- Improved playback performance by using Resource Barrier batching for state restoration.
- Improved the Intel® GPA Framework subcapture recorder tool so that it can now capture the first frame and the last frame. You can compress the entire stream and/or filter out unnecessary resources and API calls. You can also create subcaptures (without the compression and/or filtering) with those frames.
- Lower the barrier of entry to working with Vulkan by using developer-friendly abstractions in Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers Utilities for Vulkan*
- Keyframing has been replaced by Deferred Capture and Sub-capture, for more control and flexibilty. Check out these awesome features.