02-18-2014 05:44 AM
Hello, we just released version 6.20 of the Intel® Software Development Emulator. It is available here:http://www.intel.com/software/sde
- Added support for XSAVEC and CLFLUSHOPT.
- Disabled TSX CPUID bits when TSX emulation is not requested.
- Improved disassembly for MPX instructions.
- Added an option for running chip-check only on the main executable.
- Added support for -quark (Pentium ISA).
- Added application debugging for Mac OSX with the lldb debugger.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX)
- Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions
- Parallel Computing