Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Blob Location Extraction

vikingsooner
Beginner

I was wondering if there is a function or series of functions to obtain the locations of blobs in a thresholded image? I'm having a hard time finding a solution.

Matt

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel
Quoting vikingsooner

I was wondering if there is a function or series of functions to obtain the locations of blobs in a thresholded image? I'm having a hard time finding a solution.

Matt

matt,

there are no such functions currently ( we have FR submitted earlier), but in the case if you know the color of the blobs that you are going to detect, you can the try to do the following:first - try to use the threshold functions and then use LabelMarker ... see more details into image processing reference manual...

--Gennady

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gennady_F_Intel
Quoting vikingsooner

Matt

matt,

there are no such functions currently ( we have FR submitted earlier), but in the case if you know the color of the blobs that you are going to detect, you can the try to do the following:first - try to use the threshold functions and then use LabelMarker ... see more details into image processing reference manual...

--Gennady

0 Kudos