I use the IPP to study the video codec, H264.
But, I have any problems.
- When I compile a sample code that containsaudio and video codecsusing build32.bat, I have any errors. In the document, 8-executable files were generated after build32.bat was executed. But, I got only 2-file, umc_video_enc_con and umc_dv_dec_con.exe. Whycan not I build 8-executable files? Becaues of any HW problem?
- I want to build only H264 encoder or decoder. But, I couldn't directly compile the codes of H264. How can I compile H264 encoder and decoder in directly?Orhow can I build only h264 encoder and decoder using modified build32.bat ?
Please help me.
Thank you in advance.
Most probably you did not pay attention to IPP audio-video-codecs ReleaseNotes.htm to see requirement for build this samples
The build scripts are in hierarchy structure. To build all applications, run the build script from the root directory of the package.
Please note that applications depend on other components (codecs, inputoutput components and other core components, so to build the only one application you have to build depending components first, the easiest way is to use scripts from the root folder)
- Set up your build environment by creating an environment variable named IPPROOT that points to the root directory of your Intel IPP 5.3 installation. For example: C:Program FilesIntelIPP5.3ia32
- To build all samples including this one change your current folder to the root media samples folder and use batch file from the list below. By default batch file searches the compilers step by step according the table below (assuming that compiler should be installed in default directory). If you wish to use one of the Intel C/C++ compilers or Microsoft* C/C++.NET* 2005 compiler set an option according table below for batch file.
If you want to build this sample using Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005, please note, that sample requires OpenMP support, which present starting from Professional version of Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005.
If you want to build this sample using Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005 for Itanium based systems, please note, that sample requires at least Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005 Team Suite for this.
Also note, that NOT ALL the deliveries of Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005 contains DirectX SDK in PlatformSDK provided, so it is recommended to install last DirectX 9 SDK to build successfully with Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005.
Option Intel C++ Compiler 10.1 for Windows* icl101 Intel C++ Compiler 9.1 for Windows* icl91 Intel C++ Compiler 10.0 for Windows* icl10 Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2005 cl8 Microsoft* Visual C++*.NET* 2003 cl7
buildwcex86.bat for Windows* CE 5.0 for x86
use build32.bat [option] for IA-32 based systems
use build64.bat [option] for Itanium based systems
use buildem64t.bat [option] for Intel Xeon processors with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Int el EM64T)
use buildwceixp.bat for Windows* CE 5.0 for IXP 4XX product line
- Note for developers for Windows CE 5.0. It is necessary to choose or set the PLATFORM in wceplatform.bat to targeted one. Probably you'll need to set the SDKROOT environment variable manually, for example:
set SDKROOT=C:Program FilesWindows CE Tools
After the successful build, 8 executable files will be placed in media samples ._bin
One of the most common mistakes is missed or wrong version of Direct X SDK installedon customersystem.
You probably noticed that build procedure creates folder logs where you can see build log files which help locate problem.