Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Can't download the Intel Cryptography lib

ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

HI, I can't download the crypto lib for IPP from the web page. The download doesn't start!! In My Product Subscription Information page I get this info: -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (0.079) - 16 Aug 2012 -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1.1 (163) - 25 Mar 2013 -- Intel® C++ Composer XE for Linux* -- Intel® C++ Composer XE for Linux* - Version 2013 (Update 3 Eng/Jpn) - 22 Mar 2013 -- -- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (update 1) - 18 Oct 2012 -- -- Intel® Math Kernel Library for Linux* - Version 11.0 (Update 3) - 22 Mar 2013 -- -- Intel® MPSS for Linux* - Version 2013 (update 2 hotfix) - 21 Mar 2013 -- -- Intel® Threading Building Blocks for Linux* - Version 4.1 (Update 3) - 27 Mar 2013 -- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (update 1) - 18 Oct 2012 If I select the Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1.1 (163), this takes me to the download page, but when I click the download link, this takes me back to the My Product Subscription Information page. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...I can't download the crypto lib for IPP from the web page. The download doesn't start!.. Do you mean you tried to download the library from your account on Intel Software Registration Center?
0 Kudos
ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

yes

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
As far as I know there are some Firewall issues ( it is not clear if they are fixed completely ) with Intel Software Manager ( ISM ) and could you try to download without ISM?
0 Kudos
ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

I don't have ISM installed on my computer.

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
A message to Intel software engineers: Could you follow up, please?
0 Kudos
ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

My issue is SOLVED by QuAD Support.  Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
ravikanth_e_
Beginner

I am also facing the same issue. I tried downloading the link i have received , I have installed IPP but not able to download the "Cryptography Library" can some one help me

0 Kudos
ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

I received a e-mail from QuAD Support with the following:

Hi Adrian,

Good day,

Please login at https://premier.intel.com using the following format:

Login ID = Domain\IDSID   (If your real domain doesn't work, try using MAD or AMR instead)

Password = Network\NT Password

If you are having issues logging in, go to http://rialtoi.intel.com to re-synchronize your password.  If you have forgotten your NT password or if the re-synchronization via the web doesn't work, then you may contact the TAC for assistance in re-setting it.

Thank you and…

Best Regards,

Rob

Technical Assistance Center (TAC)

Intel IT - IPS Support

Supply Chain Service Desk

Supported by CompuCom on-site at Intel

In an effort to better assist you and track our business, please do not email my personal account or call my personal phone for support.

I have followed the steps described there and I managed  to download the IPP Crypto.

0 Kudos