Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6719 Discussions

Failure when building speech-coding examples.

pchapman
Beginner
I was using IPP 4.1 to compile the speech coding samples, and I came across a few problems. I've now upgraded to the evaluation version of 5.0.
I use the batch files to build the speech-coding examples and it appears to compile okay - creating two executables and the library. When I try to execute I get the error: "Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point ippGetCpuClocks could not be located in the dynamic link library ippcore.dll"
I followed the FAQ's on setting up the environment variables etc.
I also tried building them in MSVC 2003, and the libray built sucessfully, and theapplication. When trying to execute the application the error:
"Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point ippGetCpuType could not be located in the dynamic link library ippcore.dll"
I'm using Intel C++ Compiler 9.0, IPP 5.0 Evaluation, XP Pro, MSVC.NET 2003.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Paul.

Message Edited by pchapman@telesoft-technologies.com on 11-03-2005 02:11 AM

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi,

it looks like you have somewhere on your system old version of ippcore.dll, and this old version stay before the latest version.

Could you please double-check you you do not have IPP v4.0 in your PATH system variable, or in your windowssystem32 folder?

Regards,
Vladimr

0 Kudos
pchapman
Beginner
Thank you, this seems to have resolved this problem.
Regards,
Paul Chapman.
0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee
Ok, great.
0 Kudos