Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

How long to get answers in forum?

Chaos
Beginner
Is there a more direct way to get answers? Is the premiere account respond in a timely fashion?

There are MANY posts in this forum with no answers at all.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

For somequestions there is just nothing to answer, for example, I remember there was a question like: "i have a sound card: Intel(r0 82801DB/DBM AC '97 Audio Controller but no sound comes out of my computer (laptop)
can someone tell me what's wrong or what to do???". The question has nothing related to Intel Integrated Performance Primitives product this forum is dedicated for.

For some other questions we give a chance community to provide comments or share experience.

The rest of posts are read by Intel Software Products techical support engineers on a regular base and actions are taken depending on question content.

If you hold commercial license of Intel Software Product you should have account on Intel Premier Support for direct technical communications. Please also read product release notes for details onhow you can get technical support.

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
elhefe38
Beginner

For somequestions there is just nothing to answer, for example, I remember there was a question like: "i have a sound card: Intel(r0 82801DB/DBM AC '97 Audio Controller but no sound comes out of my computer (laptop)
can someone tell me what's wrong or what to do???". The question has nothing related to Intel Integrated Performance Primitives product this forum is dedicated for.

Strangely enough, this AC97 stuff comes back periodically... If people are googled on the existing forum topics about audio controller, they should at least see there are just no answers (most probably they miss an OEM driver for a no-brand laptop, whose manufacturer has disappeared long ago) . Oh well...
0 Kudos