Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6708 Discussions

How to setup vc project environment when using IPP?

andylee_kyz
Beginner
Hi,
I'm a new learner to Intel IPP, soI havesome fairly simple questions about IPP. To begin with, I don't know how to setup my vc project envrionment settings.
I have alreay made upa vc6.0 project which uses the IPP wavelet functions and some other image processing functions, but I don't know I should link what lib files in the project setting/ link/objectlibrary modules, and I also don't know I shouldincludewhat dll files in my project directory.
Is there any article about this? Especially, is there some tutorial materials?
Thanks!
Regards,
Feng Li

Message Edited by andylee_kyz@yahoo.com on 11-06-2004 08:16 AM

0 Kudos
2 Replies
roberto
Beginner
You can see this document: http://www.intel.com/software/products/ipp/techtopics/linkage_models.pdf Here are explained various ways to link IPP libraries into your project (static linkink, DLLs etc.) However, as example, if in your project you are using image and signal processing functions, you have to link the ippi20.lib and ipps20.lib libraries. You can use the /libpath linker option to specify the path for these libs (C:program filesintelipp41stublib). No DLLs are required in your project path if you have copied DLLs in system path using, for example, the IPP Runtime Installer (C:Program filesIntelIPP40 ools untimeinstaller). Bye, Roberto
0 Kudos
andylee_kyz
Beginner
Thanks for your advice.
Feng Li
0 Kudos