Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP 7.1 for Mac

Thomas_I_
Beginner

Hi. I am looking for the archive for the IPP 7.1 libraries/SDK for Mac.  We are currently using version 7.1 of IPP on other platforms, and I do have a Mac license. However the download page only shows the samples tarballs (in both source and binary form) for this version for Mac, no actual IPP SDK. I am hoping this is just an oversight (samples without the core libraries are not particularly useful), and not that they are just not available.  Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Before IPP 8 the only way to get the library was via Composer XE for OSX.  We only have standalone IPP for OSX in version 8 and forward. Sorry if this isn't exactly what you need but hopefully this is better than no standalone for OSX at all.  Will it work for you to have a newer version for OSX, or  is it an option to update the other platforms to IPP 8?

0 Kudos
Thomas_I_
Beginner

HI Jeffrey.

We are building some codecs from the UMC framework, which was part of 7.x.  I managed to get it to build and work on Mac with IPP 8.0-1.  So we are good.  We'll probably upgrade the other platforms to 8.0 soon as well.

Thanks!

0 Kudos