Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

IPP Cryptography library download

Boris_Kalk
Beginner

I am trying to download the Cryptography library but the files are not available.
I did follow the instructions on Intels website (http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-ipp-cryptography-libraries/) everything went ok until step 8.

There are no files available for download..

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee
Hi,
As you know, there aretwo conditions for download crypto package.
1. you have one main package registed/installed. ( the main packge, including IPP standalone product, Bundled Intel products liked Intel Compiler professional Edition or Intel Parallel Composer).

2. the IPP cryptography download filenames need be matched withit's main package version.

for example, you need first have IPP 6.1 standalone productregistered , then go IPP 6.1 Registration center page to register cypto package,then you will get IPP cryptography for 6.1 version.

(I have a littelconfused aboutyour version. you mentioned you have registeredfor IPP 7.0 (it is beta version now), thenyou went via the link on the registration centre page for ipp 6.1. have you registered IPP 6.1 standalone product?)

If you have IPP 7.0, then you can get IPP cryptograph for 7.0.

If you have Intel Compiler Professional Edition(including IPP as componentstoo) 11.x, thengo to the Intel Compiler profession Registration center page,apply forCrypto, then you will get Crypto package for Intel Compiler profession as the article show. The current Compiler 11.1 include a stable IPP version. See Which version of Intel IPP, Intel MKL and Intel TBB is installed by the Intel Compiler Professional Edition?

Regards,
Naveen Gv
0 Kudos
ADRIAN_S_2
Beginner

I have the same problem like Boris. I can't download the crypto lib for IPP from the web page. The download doesn't start!! In My Product Subscription Information page I get this info: -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (0.079) - 16 Aug 2012 -- Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1.1 (163) - 25 Mar 2013 -- Intel® C++ Composer XE for Linux* Intel® C++ Composer XE for Linux* - Version 2013 (Update 3 Eng/Jpn) - 22 Mar 2013 -- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (update 1) - 18 Oct 2012 -- Intel® Math Kernel Library for Linux* - Version 11.0 (Update 3) - 22 Mar 2013 -- Intel® MPSS for Linux* - Version 2013 (update 2 hotfix) - 21 Mar 2013 -- Intel® Threading Building Blocks for Linux* - Version 4.1 (Update 3) - 27 Mar 2013 -- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1 (update 1) - 18 Oct 2012 If I select the Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives for Linux* - Version 7.1.1 (163), this takes me to the download page, but when I click the download link, this takes me back to the My Product Subscription Information page. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...The download doesn't start!!.. >>... >>...Does anyone know how to solve this issue?.. Could you report the problem to Intel Premier support, please? Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos