I am brand new and no more knowledge of Intel IPP H.264 Encoder. Previously, I used JM reference software to encode the video. Right now I would like to do the same thing with Intel IPP H.264 Encoder. Can you please help me?
Even I dont know, which version of Visual C++ compiler is necessary for INtel IPP H.264 Encoder. I am using windsow XP. CAn you please let me know in detail the compilation procedure as well as software requirements?
First install IPP main package http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-ipp/, select Try option to get an evaluation copy of the product.
To get an information about compiler and OS support - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-software-products-system-requirements/
Refer to readme.htm file in the IPP sample code to build the IPP based H.264 codec.
Software requirements are below; please refer to Release Notes.htm for additional information
- Intel IPP for Windows* version 7.0
- Intel C++ Compiler for Windows*: version 11.1 or 12.0
- Intel Parallel Composer 2009 or 2011
- Microsoft* DirectX*: 9.0 SDK Update (August 2008)
- Windows* Server 2003, Windows* XP, Windows* Vista, Windows* 7, Windows* Server 2008 or Windows* Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft* Visual C++* 2005, Microsoft* Visual C++* 2008, Microsoft* Visual C++* 2010
- When building for a Intel Xeon processor with Intel Intel64, the Microsoft* Intel64 Platform SDK is required