Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

IPP Update issues

su__Eric
Beginner

hi,

A lower version of IPP has been used in our project. This lower version is ipp 8.2.2(r46212).Now i want to update my ipp version to use some new functions like ipprFilterBorder_8u_C1V, but i don't know how to do it and how to choose a appropriate version for my platform. My compiler is Visual Studio 2015. My hardware platform is Core i5-5350U and HD6000.I would appreciate it if you could help me

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

You could take the latest version 2020 which contains optimizations for these CPU types. Please refer to the IPP 2020 System Requirements follow this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-integrated-performance-primitives-intel-ipp-2020-system-requirements.html

but as you used version 8.2, please check the IPP 2020 Developer reference - Appendix C: Removed Functions for Image and Video Processing.

The problem is that IPP deprecated a set of functions since the version 9.0.

su__Eric
Beginner

ok, thank you for your help.