Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Licensing for IPP

saran272
Beginner
If i already have the license for IPP 5.1, does this cover all the previous versions of IPP as well e.g. 4.0
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chuck
New Contributor II
Quoting - saran272
If i already have the license for IPP 5.1, does this cover all the previous versions of IPP as well e.g. 4.0

Greetings,

Yes, the license you have is valid for all previous versions. This is only limited to the versions available for download. The available downloads are visible from the drop down menu on the downloads page in the Registration Center.

Chuck
0 Kudos
Chuck
New Contributor II
Quoting - Chuck (Intel)

Greetings,

Yes, the license you have is valid for all previous versions. This is only limited to the versions available for download. The available downloads are visible from the drop down menu on the downloads page in the Registration Center.

Chuck

Hello,

In talking with a IPP product Engineer, I have some questions for you:

Just to clarify, Are you asking if you can download and install the 4.0 product? Or, do you have the 4.0 and are asking if the license will support installing? Can you tell me why you need the 4.0 version?

The 4.0 version is not available for download any longer and is no longer supported. The IPP is currently at version 6.1.

Feel free to reply in Private if needed.

Chuck
0 Kudos
saran272
Beginner
Quoting - Chuck (Intel)
Just to clarify, Are you asking if you can download and install the 4.0 product? Or, do you have the 4.0 and are asking if the license will support installing? Can you tell me why you need the 4.0 version?

I already have the IPP 4.0 and also IPP 5.1. Just have not got around to update the code for that smallest portion of the app.

Good to know that the older versions are covered. We would be looking to upgrade to 6.1 sometime soon.

Thanks.

0 Kudos