Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

Mirror the image with roiSize has a field (height) = 1

sumitsinha295
Beginner
Hi,
I am using "ippiMirror_32s_C1R" to mirror the image. The roiSize is {252,1}. As per the new IPP V7.1 , it gives me an error "ippStsSizeErr". it was giving no issues with my earlier version ipp5.
Any other API/way to do the mirroring when one of the element in ippiSize is 1. Thanks for the help
-Sumit
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi,

Quoting sumitsinha295
Hi,
I am using "ippiMirror_32s_C1R" to mirror the image. The roiSize is {252,1}. As per the new IPP V7.1 , it gives me an error "ippStsSizeErr". it was giving no issues with my earlier version ipp5.
Any other API/way to do the mirroring when one of the element in ippiSize is 1.

You couldconsider transpose functions from theMatrix Processing domain of IPP.

Best regards,
Sergey

[EDITED] I'm very sorry, this is not applicable.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hi,
Any other API/way to do the mirroring when one of the element in ippiSize is 1.

Your image is very small and I think STL's 'reverse' functioncould be used instead:

[cpp]#include #include ... // Initialize a vector with an array of integers int arr[10] = { 2, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5, 8, 7, 10, 9 }; vector< int, allocator< int > > v( arr+0, arr+10 ); // Print out elements in original (sorted) order cout << "Elements before reverse: " << endl << " "; copy( v.begin(), v.end(), ostream_iterator< int, char, char_traits< char > >(cout," ") ); cout << endl << endl; // Reverse the ordering reverse( v.begin(), v.end() ); // Print out the reversed elements cout << "Elements after reverse: " << endl << " "; copy( v.begin(), v.end(), ostream_iterator< int, char, char_traits< char > >(cout," ") ); cout << endl << endl; ... [/cpp]
Here is output:

Elements before reverse:
2 1 4 3 6 5 8 7 10 9

Elements after reverse:
9 10 7 8 5 6 3 4 1 2

0 Kudos