Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Need IPP 5.2

gkhrapunovich
Beginner
We need to compile 3rd party software that uses IPP. We dowloaded the trial version of IPP 7.0. Unfortunately third party DLL that we link to was created with IPP 5.2 and it appears to be a conflict. Our software crashes on start with a message indicating IPP version conflict.
Is it possible to download development environment for IPP 5.2? The only thing I could find on the website was the latest release. We are ready to buy it but we need to verify first that it solves our problem.
We need to resolve this issue ASAP. Thank you in advance for your help.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
You are right, this library is no longer available for the several years, but looking at the registration center ( https://registrationcenter.intel.com/) you can find out there the version 5.3. Please try to evaluate this version.
0 Kudos
gkhrapunovich
Beginner
Thank you. I would like to try 5.3 but I cannot get evaluation version. When I try Registration Center, it asks for Product ID. The only evaluation version I was able to find is 7. Is there a way to try 5.3 without buying 7?
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
this is the private thread. Did you have the commercial license for IPP 5.2?I checked records on our registration center and found nothing except your latest 7.0 evalaluation.
0 Kudos