Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Problem with GMA X3100

kostula
Beginner
Hello, I please you for assistance.
I have Windows XP and the latest drivers for Intel X3100. In normal user activities such as typing in ICQ 6 or browsing web hangs OS. After moment will change the screen resolution to 640x480 and color depth falls to 256 colors.It writes a message that igxprd32.dll stop working properly and I must restart the PC. After restart all ok, but for the time it returns again. Time intervals are different. I have Windows XP, and there just Opera and ICQ6. Notebook which I have got is HP 550. Anybody got a similar problem, someone knows a solution? Thanks a lot Thomas
0 Kudos
1 Reply
rosol88
Beginner
Quoting - kostula
Hello, I please you for assistance.
I have Windows XP and the latest drivers for Intel X3100. In normal user activities such as typing in ICQ 6 or browsing web hangs OS. After moment will change the screen resolution to 640x480 and color depth falls to 256 colors.It writes a message that igxprd32.dll stop working properly and I must restart the PC. After restart all ok, but for the time it returns again. Time intervals are different. I have Windows XP, and there just Opera and ICQ6. Notebook which I have got is HP 550. Anybody got a similar problem, someone knows a solution? Thanks a lot Thomas
Yo i got little idea i got toshiba laptop and on my laptop screen is dark i can see evrything but screen is dark and my eyes hurts i download old drivers and they work fine but when i play games i got blue screen ;/ but for u should work
search for VGA_Intel_6.14.10.4859 download =]
0 Kudos