Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Static linking with tool set v141

Christophe_R
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to build and link statically a project using the Visual Studio Toolset v141 with the IPP library. I added the ippcoremt.lib and ippsmt.lib files in the Additional Dependencies, and the include and library directories in the VC++ Directories, as indicated in the documentation. However I get external symbol unresolved errors for the functions I use in my code (y8_ippsIIRGenLowpass_64f, etc). If I use the ippcore.lib and ipps.lib files, the code is built, but linked with the DLL version of the libraries, which is not what I want.

What is the correct way to use the IPP libraries manually with the toolset v141 to obtain a static executable?

Thank you,

Christophe

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Christophe_R
Beginner

After adding all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\ipp\2021.8.0\lib\intel64\*mt.lib in the Additional Dependencies, I managed to link the code statically. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Christophe_R
Beginner

After adding all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\ipp\2021.8.0\lib\intel64\*mt.lib in the Additional Dependencies, I managed to link the code statically. 

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

It’s great to know that your issue has been resolved, in case you run into any other issues please feel free to create a new thread.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos