Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Unresolved external ippmInvert_m_64f@32

Rob_Ottenhoff
New Contributor I

Hi, I switched (or am trying to) to the new ipp version coming with the coposer 2015. so ipp8.2. I get an unresolved exteran on the ippm invert function. Non of . .lib seems to contain it. I know it is deprecated but it should still be there...

So where has it gone?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Sergey_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Rob,

It must be in ipp\lib\ia32\ippm.lib and in ipp\lib\ia32\ippmmt.lib libraries. If you haven't installed IPPM library, you need to start installation again as described in https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/531021.

0 Kudos
Rob_Ottenhoff
New Contributor I

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the reply.

There is no ippm.lib in the installation. There is an ippvm.lib, but that doesn't contain the function. (and others with the same problem).
Regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
Sergey_K_Intel
Employee

IPP consists of two packages - default libs and additional libs. You have installed default libs, which don't have ippm library inside. You need to reinstall IPP in "customized" mode. Look at URL above and installation steps in documentation.

0 Kudos
Rob_Ottenhoff
New Contributor I

Hi Sergey,

Thanks. I'll try that.

Regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
Rob_Ottenhoff
New Contributor I

Hi Sergey,

I had to reinstall the whole package, the modify option doesn't offer a customize button. But now ippm is installed. Btw. I fail to see the logic: why supply the header(s) and not the libs? Install should give both or none.

Regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

thanks Rob for the comment. yes, we missed that. it would be fixed.

0 Kudos