Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Where to find the IPP crypto samples ?

Marc_P_1
Beginner

Hi,

I just bought the IPP tools to test performance improvement on OpenSSL

However, i can't find the crypto samples, there is no additional download coming with the file, i only have l_ccompxe_crypto_ipp_7.1.1.117.tgz

Is it hiddent somewhere else ?

Thanks,

Marc

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
0 Kudos
Marc_P_1
Beginner
Sergey, Thanks for the answer, however the links on the crypto patch for OpenSSL are all 404. I have a Xeon Phi and would really like to be able to test it, Even code samples from http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/boosting-cryptography-performance-with-intel-libraries are 404 ?
0 Kudos
Marc_P_1
Beginner
So, I found them ! You need to choose the version 7.0 of IPP and it's the additional downloads. Is the support cancelled for IPP 7.1 ?
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...however the links on the crypto patch for OpenSSL are all 404. >>I have a Xeon Phi and would really like to be able to test it, >>Even code samples from http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/boosting-cryptography-performan. are 404 ? I always check all links before posting them. I just verified all web-links from two previous posts and I didn't have any problems. Could somebody verify it as well?
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Thanks for the update. >>... >>I found them ! You need to choose the version 7.0 of IPP and it's the additional downloads. >>Is the support cancelled for IPP 7.1 ? No. What exactly do you mean? Do you have some problems with IPP APIs?
0 Kudos
Mourad_B_2
Beginner

Hi Mark,

I am thinking to improve openssl performance using IPP and the Xeon Phi. did you get some luck installing Xeon Phi and porting the openssl into Xeon phi?

Thanks

--mb

0 Kudos