Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Your Feedback Matters

Pranav_Wagh

Thank you for using Intel® software development tools. We are committed to making the best possible software and platforms to meet your development needs. Your personal experience with our products is extremely valuable to us and we want to know how we can do better. Please share your thoughts by answering the questions below.

Are you currently using Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) 32-bit library?

Yes/No

If you answered yes, what are some of the applications you’re using Intel® IPP 32-bit library for?

Please enter use cases/applications

When do you plan to move to 64-bit library?

0 - 6 months

6 months – 1year

1 – 2  years

No current plans to move

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wobo
Novice

1: Yes, but 32 bit is not important, I have two compilers, one for 32 bit, one for 64 bit provided by my IDE...at a certain development state, I compile the code with 32 bit compiler too, just to see what kind of warnings this compilers issues (sometimes different warnings as the 64 bit compiler issues)...this way I can sometimes improve code quality dealing with the warning reasons, however, it is just the "cherry on top", 64-bit IPP library (so far for Windows only) is what we really need for production code.

2: use for extreme computationally intensive applications, but only in between,  finally we use 64-bit library

3: we use 64-bit IPP library since many years

0 Kudos
MarkRa
Beginner

1. Yes

2. Medical image viewing

3. No current plans to abandon 32-bit library

0 Kudos
ermeneuta
Beginner

1) Yes

2) Digital Signal Processing applications for the telecommunications field