Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.

Intel MPI

wanghw
Novice

Hi, I want use I-MPI to use my own implemented services through UCX. Now there are several questions: 1) Instead of using MLX services, I can execute my services through UCX, If I could, what should I do?; 2) Where can I get the I-MPI source code?Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Intel forums.

Could you please elaborate on what you are actually trying to achieve which would help us to understand clearly?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As we did not hear back from you could you please respond to my previous post?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
wanghw
Novice

Hi,

I apologize for not responding to your message in a timely manner.

My purpose is to use my own implemented UCX service via I-MPI.

Now I did this by modifying the libfabric library to adapt.

Thanks & Regards

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

>>>"Instead of using MLX services, I can execute my services through UCX, If I could, what should I do"

From your previous response "Now I did this by modifying the libfabric library to adapt" we understand that you are able to execute your services

through UCX.If yes, could you please let us know whether we can close this issue?

>>>"Where can I get the I-MPI source code"

Sorry for the inconvenience Intel MPI is a closed source, the source code is not available.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Since we didn't hear back from you, we assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos