Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.
1696 Discussions

Intel web seminars on developing threaded software

David_M_Intel3
Employee

Intel Software Developmtnt Products just completed our Spring webinar series. We would love to hear your suggestions on what you would like to see discussed in future Web seminars. Post your suggestions to this thread in this forum and we will consider the input as we plan a future web seminar series.

The Spring 2008 Web seminar series - Quantum Leaps, Parallelism, and Peformance ran every 2 weeks beginning 1 April 2008, finishing 10 June 2008. Topics included A Practical Threading Methodology, Fundamentals of Designing Parallel Programs, Optimizing Parallel Programs: Symptoms to Solutions and more.

You may any of our recent web seminars at:https://event.on24.com/event/36/88/3/rt/1/index.html?&eventid=36883&sessionid=1&key=D76A2FD29D7444AEC06765011A2D4953&sourcepage=register

As the coordinator for this last spring series I look forward to hearing your ideas and comments.

-David Mackay

0 Kudos
1 Reply
markpark
Beginner

These have been very informative for me. Keep it up.

The introduction to Transaction Memory compiler on Jun 10 was of particular interest to me. I would be interested in a deep dive series for this compiler this fall.

0 Kudos