Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Issues after install Intel Parallel Composer

IRCAnonymous__IRCAno
After install IPC as a plugin of Visual Studio 2008, I started got build errors because the compiler could not find license file. After search Intel website I found some instructions about how to apply license file by hand.
In this case, I had to copy license file to directory, set path in system environmet, etc.
My question is: why the installer can not gather all necessary information to avoid all steps I had to do to finish the installation? Had someone the same problem?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

There's a separate forum for Parallel Studio.
0 Kudos
AaronTersteeg
Employee
Quoting - ze_netio
After install IPC as a plugin of Visual Studio 2008, I started got build errors because the compiler could not find license file. After search Intel website I found some instructions about how to apply license file by hand.
In this case, I had to copy license file to directory, set path in system environmet, etc.
My question is: why the installer can not gather all necessary information to avoid all steps I had to do to finish the installation? Had someone the same problem?

Here is the link to the Parallel Studio Forum
0 Kudos