Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.
1696 Discussions

Performance of multi-core processors for single-threaded applications (2)

jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

*** Forum manager ***
The thread with this title sans "(2)" is broken. I cannot read past a certain post and that post is incomplete.

To me it appears that theperson starting the thread had a queirydirected towards me, as Ican see my name in the small snip of text in the threadindex (first time I enter the forum).

Upon clicking on the thread index, I see the list of bodies of messages, up to a point and I see the top part of a message containing

Hi,

nothing else, not even the reply to thread typically found below the text window.

*** for the original poster of the message ***

Could you place your query in this new thread

*** Note, the problem may be due to copy & past from from a word processor where you might have HTML tags or other hidden formatting information. I suggest you first paste into a plain old text editor such as NOTEPAD, then re-copy and then paste into this forum text box.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
1 Reply
robert-reed
Valued Contributor II
*** Forum manager ***
The thread with this title sans "(2)" is broken. I cannot read past a certain post and that post is incomplete.

Jim Dempsey

Hi, Jim. We are aware of the problem and requested help from our IT group yesterdayto solve this issue that preventsdisplay ofthe wholethread. In the meantime, continuing the dialog on this thread make a lot of sense.
0 Kudos