Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
1685 Discussions

Scalable Parallel Conjugate Gradient Linear System solver library version 1.2

aminer10
Beginner

Hello..

I have updated my Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware to version 1.2, in the previous version, the FIFO queues of the Threadpools that i was using was not Allocated in different NUMA nodes, i have enhanced it and now each FIFO queue of each Threadpool is allocated in different NUMA node, and the rest of my algorithm is NUMA-aware and cache aware, so now all my algorithm has become fully NUMA-aware and cache-aware, so it is now scalable on multicores and on NUMA architectures of the x86 architecture.

You can download my new Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System solver library version 1.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-implementation-of-conjugate-gradient-linear...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0 Kudos
0 Replies